Thursday, October 25, 2007

I was this close to transferring photos from my camera

I forget if I've mentioned this already but I lost my camera-to-USB port cable, which means I can't upload photos from my digicam to my com. Kinda defeats the point of having a digicam. I don't know where the cable went; I remember unpacking it when I got to the US but I don't know where it could be now.

Anyhew, De Wen and I took a trip to Fry's (a pretty big US electronics store chain) to get Wii stuff (yeah he got a Wii!) so I took the chance to get a camera cable. The shape of the port looked right, and the packaging said 'connect your digital camera to your PC' so I thought 'this is it'. Apparently it's not. The shape of the size you plug into the camera is about right, but it's a bit too big. So now I've no idea what the proper size is. Plus, I had to cut up the package to open it so that means I probably can't return it. :/

So... I'll just upload a picture a friend of mine (Clarissa) sent to me. I just dug it up recently. Soooo cute... Good ol' labrador retrievers...

1 comment:

angie said...

AH!!! So cute! Like the way he sticks out his tongue while sleeping... ;)