Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I love it when stuff like this happens

I have two problem sets due on Friday, one for Econ 50 and one for Econ 102A. I took a quick look at the former yesterday and started doing the problems, did 4 out of 11 of the problems before getting stuck. Now (in Econ 50 lecture) i just took another look at the problem set and realized questions 8-11 are just for practice. So I don't have to do them. So I've done 4 out of 7 questions, and it's not even Wed night yet.

Little things that bless my day. :)

On a side note, just came back from Monterey on Sunday. Had a pretty good time there, the company was fantastic. Miss them already. I'll post pictures when I get round to downloading them onto my com (yes I have a SD card reader now... yay).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

QWerty was here. hee.
Thought I should say Hi. :)

Check out the Eye-Fi SD Card.
No more problems in transferring photos! :)
http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/eye-fi-wifi-memory/