Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Grades

I just checked my grades. It's funny. I took 3 classes - Econ 50, Econ 102A (stats) and Intro to Judaism. I really don't like stats, couldn't bring myself to study really all that hard for it. I really tried, but I know I didn't do all that much. The Judaism class was interesting but I started losing interest halfway through, especially with that weekly 2-3 page paper that we had to do plus a final paper. But I got it done, and I wrote some time ago about how I've been getting As for my Judaism papers even when I really don't care about them. That's grace man. Anyway here's more of God's grace to boast about: I got an A- for Econ 50 which is decent, but an A for stats and an A for Judaism!! The two classes that I didn't care much about or didn't like, I got As in. And compared to how much work I put in, the grades are definitely undeserved but I realize whether I deserve it or not isn't all that important. God's taking care of me. :)

Pictures and updates on my trip to Hawaii which I just came back from coming soon... I hope. :P

1 comment:

angie said...

Wow, congrats! Praise the Lord!