Monday, November 20, 2006

Driving Test 2

I PASSED!!! Praise God!! NO errors. And the tester was much nicer this time. Case-in-point: Part of the test was to pull over and then reverse. As I was reversing she was looking at this squirrel climbing a tree and laughing. :P

Had a super busy week last week. Didn't get a lot of work done in Redding so had to work pretty hard, had a math midterm on thu and an IHUM paper due friday. I started pretty late on the paper - even on wed when I went to see my TF (Teaching Fellow - the 'teacher' who leads my IHUM discussion section) I didn't have a clear idea of how to plan out my essay. But I finished eventually and I think it was even clearer and more succinct than my first paper a few weeks ago, although i'll only know for sure when I get my paper back. Which won't be for a couple of weeks I think. Math midterm went well too. Scored 88 this time, which according to the statistics is safely within the A-/A range of 81-90. =)

So it's been a challenging week but it went well and I'm glad it's over. This week is thanksgiving break so I'm gonna try to do some work, get some sleep and have some fun. :)

Only 4 weeks left till I return home! Incredibly fast... And yet Lisa said just now that she feels like we (I and De Wen and one or two others) have been here forever. Which is good. Cos it means we fit in and we're into the flow of things and stuff. Yay. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your driving test!
-your neighbour