Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Driving Test

Had my driving test yesterday. And guess what? I didn't make it. :P Was turning right on red (which is legal here as long as you give way) and was checking for oncoming traffic from my left but failed to check for cars turning left from directly in front of me, so I came kinda close to hitting a car and the tester had to tell me to stop. Sigh.

Well, in spite of that I was feeling relatively ok abt it. Guess my ego was a bit bruised but I'll just wait patiently for the re-test (which is in 2 weeks). Meanwhile Lisa (the friend who's driven me to the DMV twice) said I can borrow her car to practice. She was really encouraging, such a blessing to have her arnd. Prob will try practising tmr afternoon since i'm free, provided she doesn't need to use her car.

Had an incredible weekend. Was at a birthday dinner on Saturday night and, without going into too much detail (cos not everyone will get what I'm talking abt) a bunch of us ended up spending over 2 hrs praying and prophesying and moving in the Spirit. And the prophecies and stuff were for me. God spoke so much that night, it was amazing. And very undeserved I'm sure, which just goes to show His incredible grace. Want more details? drop me an email. *grinz*

Going to this church in Redding this weekend. It's a 4 hr drive north from here. Going with the same bunch of friends that were there praying and prophesying, plus some others. It's amazing how God's led me to this really tight-knit group of spirit-filled Christians here, all of whom are Singaporean! Except one. But she's moving to Singapore in a month. Haha. Anyway it's a church with a really open heaven over it, apparently God is really pouring out His spirit in that place. Many testimonies of healings and other miracles. I'm quite eager to see what will happen. =)

Gonna grab a cookie from the fridge and just relax for a while. Have class in 40 mins. God bless!

2 comments:

shaowei said...

wow! dude! I finally found your blog! yes, saturday night was truly awesome. I was unable to settle down even after leaving you guys on sunday. see you this weekend! -shaowei

Anonymous said...

Great that you are walking with the Lord.Albert