Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring is here!

It's SO warm right now. Today I went to class in a t-shirt, bermudas and sandals and I didn't feel cold at all. I even felt hot at parts of the day. While biking.

Last weekend I went to Lake Tahoe with Barnabas (Singaporean friend who works in SF) Pearline and Clarissa (Singaporean friends at Stanford) - we drove up Fri night, stayed overnight at a motel and went skiing/snowboarding on saturday. It was the warmest skiing/snowboarding I've ever done. Did my fair share of falling... overall it was pretty fun though the morning was much more fun than the afternoon cos' the snow got more icy and clumpy in the afternoon. Still it was good.

Check out some photos:

Barney and Clarissa lookin' really stylo:


Me and Pearline (Pearline didn't know she was in the picture... haha...)


A very happy Pearline at the end of the day:


Me, tired:


And my favorite picture of the day - Barney:


And for those of you who're wondering, 'what the heck, doesn't he have exams soon??' the answer's yes I do, but I just had 2 midterms and a paper due within the first 2 days of last week which completely tired me out and sucked away all my motivation for doing any studying. So Saturday's snowboarding was a good release for me. Now (as in today, Monday) I'm starting to get back into the swing of studying again. Kinda. :P

So I think I may not be updating this blog until my finals are over which is sometime next week (around wed or so). After that I'll be going to Hawaii (yay!) with The Mendicants - it's our 'Spring Tour' although we don't actually have a lot of gigs there. We're probably gonna be singing at least a bit (I really hope we do!! If not it totally defeats the purpose of a Spring Tour) plus we'll be doing some filming for videos for our Spring Quarter Concert. A friend of mine from Chi Alpha is going back home to Maui (one of the islands in Hawaii) so I might try to visit her too if our trip gets boring. She also offered to take us around if we do go to Maui (we'll be staying in Honolulu, which is on another island, for most of the time). So I hope we do get to explore! It'll be so much fun hanging out with a friend who's actually from the place and can take us around.

So... till next time! Which will probably be before Hawaii. Hopefully. Ciao~!

No comments: