Thursday, May 24, 2007

One down, one to go...

Papers, that is. I just handed in my barely-8-pages IHUM paper today!!! YAY! It feels so good to have one of them over and done with. Now for my PWR paper. I've got materials but haven't read through much of them at all.

Haven't blogged for a long time; been pretty busy lately, especially with The Mendicants' Spring Show last Friday which, I'm glad to say, went pretty well. Quite a few Chi Alpha and Singaporean friends came; I was quite touched at the support.

I'm currently waiting for confirmation of my flight arrangements - a travel agent is helping me, Yinshan and De Wen book. De Wen and I are hanging around Stanford for a while after the quarter's over (hopefully I'll have a car then - looking out for deals from graduating students who're selling their cars), going to a Christian conference in Bethel Church up in Redding, then hanging around a bit more for July 4th (Independence Day) Fireworks. :) We're leaving on Jul 6 (tentatively) because Jul 5 is fully booked. Leaving Singapore Sep 20 (also tentatively). Hrm. Come to think of it, maybe we should've stayed another day or two for the 7/7/07 prayer event - it's in Nashville but there's also a big meeting related to that happening in Sacramento (about 2 hours drive from Stanford). Ah well. =)

Stayed up late on Monday night to finish my IHUM paper. Haven't really caught up on my sleep debt since then so I think I shall go do that now. ;)

No comments: