Friday, May 04, 2007

TGIF!

I had a paper outline for my IHUM due this morning. I'm so glad it's over. Haha. Although the final version of the 8-10 page paper (double spaced) is due in 20 days. But I'm glad for this small hurdle to have passed.

Some good news: I got back my first Econ midterm and I got an estimated A-! It's estimated 'cos it's really the numerical score that counts towards a final score, which will then be put on a curve and given a grade. But based on the class' performance during this midterm, it's an A- range.

Which is tons better than my first B- midterm for Econ 1A last quarter!

Other good news: I got an A for my PWR Rhetorical Analysis! Praise God!! :D

I realize I'm going to have to keep myself busy if I want to do a good job with the two research papers. I'm not gonna beat myself up over it, but I gotta try to be consistent; if not it'll all pile up and it won't be any fun at all.

Gonna take a nap in a bit. Stayed up late to do the outline last night. Yay for sleep! :)

No comments: