Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Made it!

After 17 hours of traveling and a whole day of zuo-bo-ing, reading, going for a walk and getting my car from Uncle Peng Huat's place (which included jump starting it), I'm finally in Boon Sim's room. Staying over at his place, he very kindly let me use his room since he's still in Singapore. Feel kinda bad though, 'cos his housemate, Choon Kiat, was apparently waiting for me to come over while I decided to hang around Pearline's place figuring that Choon Kiat had classes. Oops.

Anyway it's 9:30pm and I'm really looking forward to sleep. Even though I slept quite a bit on the plane, I still feel pretty tired. Nothing unusual I guess, I'm glad I made it this far without completely falling asleep. =) Orientation and school are going to start soon. Dun wanna get busy again... :/ I really like the freedom of having almost no commitments, being able to sleep anytime and for as long as I want etc... even though Summer wasn't all smooth sailing either.

It's weird to be back. After being in Singapore for 2.5 months, the USA feels pretty foreign, very different vibes and environment and all - even the air smells different - and yet it's all extremely familiar, nothing very new. It's weird cos I'm feeling both feelings at the same time... Maybe it's the jetlag talking. Off to bed I guess... Soon...

No comments: