Thursday, September 06, 2007

leaving on a jet plane...

Again! Haha. It was a year ago that I first posted a post by the same title as this. No prizes for guessing why. Anyway my flight details are finally confirmed, finalized and not going to change by my will. :)

I'm leaving Singapore from Terminal 1 on Wed, 12 Sep, at 8:30am on NH112 (All Nippon Airways), stopping over in Tokyo before going on to San Francisco. I'll be touching down in San Francisco via NH008 at 10:30am on the same day (12 Sep).

Less than a week till I go! So exciting. It's like last year all over again. Kinda. Even though I can remember what the US is like, and remember my friends there and everything, it's still quite an incredulous thing to be leaving one country where you've spent the last 2+ months for another completely different country where you'll be for another 9-12 months or so, maybe even longer.

One last thing... I'm having an a cappella concert this Sunday, putting it up with some friends. I've tried to let as many people as possible (those who're in Singapore at least) know about it but I'm sure I've forgotten some, so if you'd like to go, let me know! Drop me a call or an sms or something... DON'T email me 'cos chances are I won't even reply until I'm in the US or something.

6 days and counting... :)

No comments: