Sunday, August 24, 2008

What a week...

Last week (Mon to Fri) was spent at a supernatural worship conference called Transformation, held at Church Of Our Saviour. The speakers were all from the USA and were either part of or affiliated with the ministry of Bethel Church, a church in Redding, California that I've been to quite a few times and whose ministry I've been so blessed by. It's been an amazing week, and God just met me and filled me in so many ways. I can honestly say that I want more, more not of His manifestations but of Him.

I just tried to upload a video of a song that one of the speakers sang at my Worship Leading elective, but blogger.com keeps giving me error messages so I'll try another time. :/ But here are some pictures from the conference, taken with my new camera! *grin*

Emily, and in front of her, Ralph Nader, worshipping God with flags:


Dorea, also flagging:


Emily and Ralph Nader again:


De Wen, looking at someone's prophetic art piece (I forget if it's his own):


The drama elective at rehearsal:


My prophetic self-portrait (asked God for a picture that represented me in some way and drew it out myself):

I later got the word "sound of gold" with this picture, and Cynthia, Ai Lin and David helped me interpret it during dinner.

Me and Dan McCollam, one of the keynote speakers and the teacher of my Worship Leading elective. He has such a light and joyful spirit...


Some of the ladies, hanging out at the hawker center before the last night session:


Worship during the last night session:

I really like this picture. It looks so glorious like we're dancing with angels, and so much glory is being released as we worship.

And finally, praying for the entire team from the USA. They were all such a blessing to us:


So that was my week last week. Surely, surely my days with God can only get better. =)

No comments: