Friday, June 08, 2007

Chi Alpha friends

We took this photo last night (wed night) at Chi Alpha after our weekly meeting.


Last meeting of the quarter! Wait, didn't I just get here?? Sure feels like it. The shock of finishing my first year here hasn't quite hit me yet. Anyway Chi Alpha has been a great fellowship that I'm really blessed to be part of. I'm gonna miss everyone over the summer... really hope I can make it to the back-to-school retreat next Fall when school starts. Might not be able to 'cos of Mendicants commitments but we'll see how it goes. God can provide. :)

Now to sleep. Econ final tomorrow morning. =)

3 comments:

Us said...

hihi...I am a new member of n175...my name is wilson..hahax..Just blog hopping around and found this blog..hahax...nice to meet u...

Su, Sicheng said...

Hi Wilson!! Pity I can't email you, but thanks for dropping by and leaving a note! I'll be back in Singapore in July so I'll be able to meet you then! Yay! =)

Us said...

hahax.....I just give me my email.. globalrife@hotmail.com
I heard from lilian that u are a backup voacalist..Thats so cool sia...Must get some tips from u..hahax..Love singing a lot...Lolc...