Monday, July 17, 2006

Brilliance...

Was going to apply for my US student visa tomorrow morning. Had all the forms filled out, took my passport photo last week, prepared everything and was all prepared to wake up early tomorrow to go to the US embassy...

And then I realised I need to have my exit permit before I can apply for the visa, and I haven't got it yet. And the online application on the SCDF website is down. Doh.

Oh well. The truth shall set thee free. ;) Hope I can apply for the exit permit tomorrow. Unfortunately the wonderful website doesn't say what documents I need, though presumably I just need proof that I'm gonna study at the uni for the next 4 years.

Sorting out my cupboard now... my bed has a small mountain of clothing on it. No matter. Don't hafta get up early tomorrow morning now so I can take my time to sort it out. Haha.

No comments: