Tuesday, July 11, 2006

*Snips red ribbon*

*cheers*

My first blog entry!! Wait, check that. My first blog entry on my own blog! (I've made entries on my family's blog before...)

Yes yes Sicheng's incredibly slow to jump on the blogging bandwagon. But I've never found a desire or a need to start one... until now. =)

Don't intend to lose contact or become out of touch with my family and friends in Singapore while I'm away, but being away inevitably makes communication more difficult. Figure that there are people who'd wanna know what's goin on with me halfway round the world, so... voila! Sicheng's first blog. And hence the title of the blog.

Shall try to find a way to post permanent, critical info such as email addresses and telephone numbers, without the risks of publishing it publicly. Like password protecting it or smtg. We'll see... I gotta experiment.

2 months to leaving. Gonna fly by like the wind. Pray I'll use it wisely.

No comments: