Sunday, July 23, 2006

Leavin' on a jet plane...

Seem to have a knack for updating my blog every 6 days so far. =)

Finally confirmed my flight! And got my student visa! Praise God!! So good to get those two really big important stuff outta da way.

For those who wanna know, I'm leavin' on..

16 Sep, Saturday 9:15am
on flight SQ 0016.

Gonna stop by at Seoul and then arrive in San Fran on the same day at 12:40pm (I save a day cos of crossing the international dateline). And then International Students' Orientation starts on the same day at 5pm! Hope i'm not too beat when it starts. And hope n' pray I can go to church on the next day (Sunday) despite not knowing at all what they've planned for us for the weekend.

My first quarter exams end on Dec 15th and residences close the next day (how sweet of them). So I'll prob be back in Singapore arnd 17th or 18th Dec, one week before Christmas. =) No flight booked yet though so we'll see how.

Gotta get adapters... do up contact lists... check if the big suitcase(s) is/are in working condition... plus lots of other stuff I'm sure I gotta do but can't remember now. It's late. Thank God I can sleep in tmr!! *grinz*

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Arghh that's so soon. Better make sure that you use your contact list often!!! ~jO

P.S.: Hey you should get a tagboard! www.myFLASHbox.sg is a good one, well at least I'm using it.