Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Laptop!

This is a bit of a belated post but I've got my laptop!! =)



It's a Macbook 2.0Ghz with RAM upgraded to 2GB. :) all in all it only cost about 2.7k or so including GST, which is quite cheap for a mac. I really like the mac interface esp after getting used to it for a while (thanks to Shyam who so generously lent me her ibook to try out... thanks Shyam!), and think the size (13.3" Widescreen) feels perfect, not too big and not too small. Also got an ipod at discount with the mac. =) Praise God for blessings! Been bringing my com arnd with me the past few days. I'm actually starting to feel kinda techie. *grinz*

2.5 weeks left!

2 comments:

Yinks said...

It looks so, so pretty! :D

Anonymous said...

so nice!! mine still hasn't arrived yet.. and the status is "not yet shipped" even though it's supposed to be shipped by tomorrow! :(