Monday, September 04, 2006

12 more days!!

Gosh, didn't even realise how short a time I have left until I wrote the title. I've been thinking "1 week and 5 days" which sounds marginally longer.

Occurred to me tonight that it's not just that I'm flying away. Ppl have been saying "you're going away soon" and to me I've been wondering what exactly that'll mean, cos to me I've always just thought of myself as flying away to a new place... but tonight I realised that to me, it's gonna be more than that. My family's gonna be going away, my friends will be away, my church and my home will be going away; everything familiar to me will be leaving me.

Wow. That's gonna take some serious adjustment. Well, home is where the heart is. Where your treasure lies, there ur heart will be also. Pray I'll keep treasuring home and all the people here. :) To everyone who comes to read this, I'll miss u all tremendously! Even more than I realise now, I'm sure.

12 days and counting!!

oh, and on a separate note, brought home a couple of HUGE suitcases yesterday. Really a pleasant surprise, was quite touched. Thanks Aunty Genin n' Rach! =)

No comments: