Sunday, December 24, 2006

Grades

At Suntec now using the free Wireless@SG. Works SO MUCH better than the free one available at Macdonald's. Much faster and more reliable.

I just realized I forgot to tell everyone my grades for last quarter!! I'm really quite happy especially because this fulfills the prophecy Ai Lin gave me that God said I'll "pass with flying colours"! It was hard to believe, especially cos I had no idea what to write for my 3rd IHUM paper and my Physics Introsem paper but I just tired my best and prayed. Even after submitting my IHUM paper I still had no idea whether it was A or B range, or maybe even C range, so it was hard to keep the faith. But PRAISE GOD!! Looks like my birthday wish i made in July for straight As came true. :)

So here are my grades:

IHUM (5 units): A-
Math 51 (5 units): A-
Jazz Theory (3 units): A
Jazz Practical (1 unit): A+
Physics Introsem (3 units): A

Average GPA: 3.841 (out of 4, although I hear 4.3 is possible if you get all A+s)

GLORY TO GOD! Believing that subsequent quarters will be even better! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sicheng,

Happy new year! Enjoy your hols. =)