Sunday, October 15, 2006

Busy... :P

Haven't updated my blog in abt a week or so... been pretty busy as you may or may not have guessed. Had a paper due on thursday, and this weekend's pretty busy too. Had that performance tonight, practised driving in the afternoon (kudos to Lisa, a grad student and a fellow Christian from Chi Alpha, who let me practise by driving to a dept store and a couple of supermarkets to stock up on stuff); as for workload, I gotta complete a fair bit of jazz hw (composing melodies - doesn't come easily, esp jazz melodies, to a classicaly-trained me) and math hw (2/3 of which I don't undertstand yet cos the lecturer hasn't taught it yet) by tues, I have to read half a book for IHUM lecture by Monday morning, and there's math midterm on thu.

Speaking of the performance, it went pretty, well, thank God! Thought I did pretty ok. Except for that last note where I think I really went quite out of tune, think my voice cracked a little. Nonetheless ppl were telling me it went well so praise God! =)

Gotta get back to hw now... I mentioned in previous entries that my dorm was pretty small but nice and cosy nonetheless. here's a pic of the courtyard outside my dorm, taken from the dining hall. My dorm's on the left, kinda blocked by a tree. It's really very pleasant. Also below is another pic taken with Chris and his parents just after commencement speech. Just got these pics from my dad via email so here they are.

till next time! :)

No comments: