Saturday, February 17, 2007

More Photos!

I mentioned in my previous post a few hours ago that it was a pretty busy week. It was also a pretty exciting week, and it started off quite fun. Last Sunday Lisa was kind enough to lend me her car in the afternoon and a bunch of us in the dorm 'kidnapped' a friend whose birthday was the next day:


That's us from the 1st car (the one I drove) with the birthday girl, Michelle, in a very colourful blindfold. :) We were at an outdoor ice-skating rink. Another friend volunteered to drive the remaining bunch of people to the rink but wasn't going to join us so I ferried two groups of people to dinner later.

Michelle was quite excited when she found out where she was.

Group photo!


We went for dinner after that in Palo Alto and I drove a bunch of people back while the rest stayed longer, bought ingredients for a surprise cake and took the shuttle bus back.

I can see why dorm life is so much better than just renting your own place. No way would we be doing these kinda things if we weren't in the dorm. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi dy!! remember me?? managed to find my way to ur blog.. how've you been? it's been ages!