Monday, February 26, 2007

Bi3 Zi4 Duo1

Bi3 Zi4 Duo1 - Bryan's translation for "More Than Words" which is what the audience is laughing at at the start of the video. :P

We had a combined Singaporean CNY Dinner together with a few other Singaporean associations from the area. Bryan, Daryl and I did an item in a 5-item talentime that won first place! Praise God! Check out the video for yourself. :) IMO it could've be a lot better but all things considered, it was pretty well done. And Daryl's such a huge joker - check out the ending when he makes his guitar (which he named Charis) take a bow. ;)

It was a very timely blessing too 'cos one of the prizes was this pretty nice backpack and my current backpack shows signs of spoiling soon. =) Praise God for a great performance and a great evening!

2 comments:

Yinks said...

You know I half expected the video to be a Chinese rendition of More Than Words .. .. Because you mentioned "Bi Zi Duo" :P

That aside, wow, that has got to be the best video I've ever watched on YouTube. I think your team's rendition is about as accurate as it can get, no? I'm also really impressed by the guitar playing at the end .. .. :D

I've been wanting to learn to play More Than Words on the guitar but I never mastered it .. Only the first part, & then I get stuck HAHA. Zzzzz

Anonymous said...

Hi Sicheng!

i enjoyed watching your performance! the lead singer was super "action-bedeh" hahaha, too overwhelming. you were more subdued in a good way :) though it's a secular song, the anointing upon your voice is quite very evident to me! :)

Shalom,
Pris