Monday, September 18, 2006

First entry from Stanford!

Got to Stanford at about 3pm yesterday. Despite it only being 1.5 days here I feel like I've been super busy. Lots of small but impt details to settle like bank account, buying a bike, etc etc, and it doesn't help that my unfamiliarity with the place makes it harder to keep track of and anticipate these kinda issues. In fact up until 10 mins ago I totally forgot that I had a sponsorship letter from the scholarship board that I gotta pass to somebody in Stanford. I dunno who. Yet.

Real busy, so can't upload pictures or tell everyone a lot of details yet. Well ok, I'll give 2 details. 1) Just bought a bike today, it's really light and comfortable but quite expensive. Dad convinced me it was worth paying extra for smtg gd that i'll use everyday for the next 3-4 years. 2) My dorm room is SMALL!! I'm so glad my roomate isn't arnd yet so I have more room to unpack. But it also means the room's pretty cosy, and the dorm itself is really very pleasant. It's not too far from everything else, but it's quiet and quite solitary.

Hope to update more next time. But thanks for checking here! Means u care. So thanks. =) God bless!!

1 comment:

Yinks said...

Hello!! *Waves*